Country: United States
Job Function: Sales
State / Province: Virginia
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Virginia
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Responsible for the sale of company golf apparel products and services in the assigned territory by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.Maintains personal one-on-one contact and assures customer awareness by providing expertise, knowledge, new product information and such consistent with company objectives and quality standards.Acts within scope of corporate objectives and policies to accomplish assigned goals.
· Maintain sales programs within assigned territory and successfully sell and promote the company's products and services.
· Achieves both short and long-term objectives for increased sales volume and territory growth.
· Educate and inform customers and golf public about company products to assure growth, product/service development, quality control and profitability
· Responsible for securing and renewing orders, arrangement of delivery dates and other activities associated with sell and customer service.
· Maintain open communications between company and customers. Establish professional customer/vendor relationship with appropriate customer personnel.
· Provides presentations to customers on company products, sales policies, selling points, credit terms, and the overall view of company's product and services.
· Calls on perspective and established customers in relation to their requirements and advise on new products and promotions on a consistent and thorough basis.
· Must secure and follow up orders on a consistent basis.
· Maintains a sales program within the territory based on customers estimated requirements. Informs customers of supply and price trends and assists in inventory control.
· Makes company services available to customers.
· Keeps informed on new products or services and other general information of interest to customers.
· Assists with customer or product problems and/or refers complaints to proper department.
· Stays updated on competitors activities through review of field information and industry sources and reports such activities to manager on a regular basis.
· Keeps records and makes reports on all phases of activities.
· Provides input and recommendations on product requirements and needs.
· Forecasts sales per individual territory on annual basis.
· Submits weekly activity/call reports concerning customer related activities:(including quotes, orders, problems concerning customer/vendor relationships)
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Organization & Time Management Skills
· Technical skills (golf equipment, computers, etc.)
· Minimum 2 years of inside or outside sales experience with golf related products (soft goods preferred)