Job Function: Human Resources
State / Province: Vietnam
Position Type: Temp
City / Location: Ho Chi Minh City
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Recruit the best talent in the market for the adidas Group through proactive sourcing, branding, networking, screening, and candidate qualification. Partner with HR business partners and hiring managers to drive the end to end recruitment process. Assist in launching / implementing regional talent acquisition programs including but not limited to employer branding, ATS and talent pool building.
· Manage end-to-endrecruitment process across various designated business functions, by working closely with Talent Acquisition Managers, HR Managers and Hiring Managers;
· Conduct quality talent market research and proactive talent sourcing;
· Use advanced candidate sourcing techniques (search engines, social networks, job boards, user groups, competitive intelligence, databases and direct recruiting techniques) to deliver best-in-class talent solutions to the business;
· Execute highly effective phone interviews, video conferences and in person interviews to qualify candidates and ensure a strong and thorough interview process.
· Focus on continuous improvement and process efficiency to ensure a maximum number of new candidates, leads, internal referrals and external referrals on a daily basis.
· Supportthe hiring teamthrough initial talent screening and assessment, qualified candidates recommendation and pipelining, and candidate relationship management;
· Be a brand ambassador by demonstrating genuine passion for improving customer experience (candidates, hiring managers and HR partners)
· Support the team’s projects as per the relevant project leaders’ instruction and guidance (e.g. Market mapping, employer branding, campus recruitment / university networking, employee referral program, to name a few)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
· A recognized university degree
· Minimum 2-3 years plus of recruitment/talent sourcing experience in MNC’s and/or external recruitment agencies
· Experienced in direct talent research and sourcing, and recruitment lifecycle management
· Experience in fast-paced work environment
· Pro-active approach and capability of thinking out of the box
· Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
· Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on customer experience
· Fluency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
· Can work under high pressure
· Experienced with Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook PowerPoint, etc.)
· Experienced with Applicant Tracking, Career Sites, CRM and/or HRIS systems preferred