* Cabeçalho da Descrição Interna do Emprego
Marketing & Communications
State / Province
City / Location
Referral Bonus Eligible
Cargo não classificado
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day
Want to practice what you've learned at university? Are you a sports lover who's ready to work in an international environment? Then welcome to adidas. This is an opportunity to join a truly international business with an environment that is often described as dynamic, innovative, and culturally diverse. If you share our love for sport and competition and have the drive to be number one in what you do, then consider this option to join our winning team!
We are offering an internship inthe
Marketing Department with a special focus in the
Digital / Publishing area.
Main tasks to be focused on:
· Support the PR local team on coordinating PR activities with the agency (media events, product seeding, etc).
· Support the Brand Comms Specialist:
· Social local activations and Community Management, working closely with the social agency.
· Media campaigns (both On/Off Line) working together with Media agency.
· Other communication activities such as other consumer events & communication production with agencies, recap documents, analyze results, etc.
· Manage and follow-up of the company Assets/Bloguers/Influencers in social networks.
· Follow – up on Brand Kpi’s.
What we are looking for
· Recent graduates or finishing studies in Marketing related fields, etc. who are able to establish a full time internship agreement during at least 6 months and up to a year.
· A previous experience in PR, Communication or Digital Marketing related fields will be a plus.
· Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish written as well as verbally.
· Team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
· Passion for our brand and sports.