Job Function: Customer Service
State / Province: Ontario
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Woodbridge
adidas is continuing to build a talent pool for bilingual roles withinCustomer Serviceat our Canadian head office in Woodbridge, north of Toronto, Ontario.
This is not an actual job posting. However we are looking to connect with bilingual talent for opportunities coming up in the next year.
If interested, please apply to this posting and we will be in touch after reviewing your profile.
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent service to our customers. You will manage complex and high volume accounts for the adidasbusiness by building relationships and adapting to account-specific business needs.
This is a greatrole for someone who enjoys communication and building relationships internally and externally. You will be part of a diverse team and get the chance to be exposed to different functions in the company which makes this an ideal learning opportunity for your next career move.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with account personnel and internal partners such as sales representatives and co-workers in the customer service department to grow specific wholesale account business and ensure adidaspolicies and programs are administered correctly.
· Respond in a timely and efficient manner to all incoming inquiries and correspondence.
· Accurately process orders for stock, sublimation, and custom product received via phone, fax or email.
· Verify orders for accuracy.
· Respond to customer relation inquires received, following company policies, procedures and programs.
· Make follow up inquires on pending orders.
· Maintain account profiles and provide replacement product options on cancelled orders.
· Provide assistance and support to all Sales and Marketing representatives and to the management and employees of both the production facility and the distribution centre.
· Issue return authorizations as per company policies and procedures.
· Support sales order management tasks including order entry, communication, reporting and releasing for shipment
· Other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Key Relationships (Internal):
· Customer Service, Sales, Procurement, DC, Brand Marketing & Account Planning
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· 100% fluent/ bilingual in English and French
· Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
· Computer skills.
· SAP experience an asset.
· Sports enthusiast preferred
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
· University/College graduate with Supply Chain/Operations focus or equivalent experience within a customer service environment.