Description de l'offre
Job Function: Digital
State / Province: Netherlands
Position Type: Full time
City / Location: Amsterdam
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
As an Assistant Manager Digital Analytics at adidas, you are part of the delivery of cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on a defined data source, you contribute to the generation of insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales. You are part of the team that informs the adidas digital strategy and provides the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
Contribution to a specific analytic deliverables or services
· Conduct collection, tracking, mining and analysis of data and generation of fact-based insights, using a single data source.
· Carry out assigned tasks for projects in the area of forecasting and digital performance.
· Provide analytics services to stakeholders within Europe eCommerce, finance, operations, consumer service and supply chain management teams within the scope of your work.
· Support defined group of stakeholders in setting performance measurements using developed analytical solutions.
· Translate gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations including visualization.
· Build trust with stakeholders in your scope of responsibility to facilitate actionability of insights.
· Help establish a fact-based culture in the organization by continuously improving data driven decision processes.
· Support implementation and drive optimization of reporting structures within your area of responsibility.
· Contribute to the development of best practice guidance for markets and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
· Build an internal network to increase knowledge of the digital ecosystem, and digital analytics in particular.
· Data Science Team
· BUs and Markets
· DBC Strategy, Ecosystem and Experience Design Teams
· DBC Product Teams
Education & Professional Experience
· University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
· 2+ years of experience in Digital Analytics (Business case assessments & Business performance analysis)
· Experience with digital marketing in a brand environment
· Experience in eCommerce environment
· A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results
· Good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
· Demonstrable presentation skills and story-telling
· Experience with analytics tools and disciplines (ETL tools: Alteryx, Tableau, Microstrategy, SQL)
· Exposure to visualization techniques.
· Poject Mnagement skills, including the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
· Proficient in MS Office
· Fluent English both verbally and written