Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We are recruiting Warehouse Operatives to join PepsiCo's Distribution Centre in Leicester, LE4 1BS. Paying £11.57 per hour, with guaranteed hours until February 2021!
As a Warehouse Operative you will support the distribution of PepsiCo's products working closely with their manufacturing and supply chain teams.
What will I be doing as a Warehouse Operative?
Apart from picking, loading and tipping of goods for customer orders you will get to:
· Support Ad-hoc movements in the warehouse as and when needed
· Ensure accurate stock counts are carried out when required as well as processing returns and Low code stock
· Take ownership of housekeeping standards
· Providing flexibility and cover to other operatives
What will I need for this role as a Factory Operative?
· A strong work ethic and loyal ethos ensuring standards are maintained
· A flexible attitude with a real desire to learn and progress
· Ability to follow and interpret instructions / rules verbally and numerically whilst proactively escalating issues which may prevent targets or standards being met
· High attention to detail, accuracy and capacity to work at a fast pace
· Strong communication skills on all levels
What do Adecco and PepsiCo offer?
· £11.57` per hour for Warehouse Operatives
· Flexible working hours and the opportunity to job share
· Pension Scheme
· Full uniform and PPE provided
· Free lunches with a portion of your breaks being paid for by the business
· Free on-site parking and great working environment
· Paid annual leave
Important! The health and safety of our teams is extremely important to us. PepsiCo have extended their already rigorous standards to account for the additional challenges we face at this time. They are adhering to the latest government advice to provide a safe working environment, following social distancing protocols and cleaning regimes of increased frequency and intensity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Lisa Crispin