Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
£ 350 - £ 400 / Day
IT - Programme / Project Management
· Job type
· External Reference
Our client is looking for a highly organised and resourceful Transformation Programme Coordinator to join their fast paced and dynamic team on an interim basis for around 10 weeks (until 1st Nov). The role holder will be paid £350-£400/day inside IR35 (via Umbrella) based in Kingston upon Thames, working Mon to Friday.
The role will act as the linchpin for the team and take responsibility for providing professional project and business support across the function whilst also delivering projects as may be required. The role will help to develop internal business processes, maintain the team work programme, and manage multiple communication channels. The postholder will be proactive and will use the intelligence they gain to continually seek ways to improve the service.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as we have a brand-new Chief Executive and an ambitious Administration. This means change and transformation is high on the agenda and this role will support and enable the development of several strategic objectives.
· Developing the Change and Improvement work programme ensuring clear milestones, deliverables and performance measures are set
· Supporting the establishment of the Corporate Programme Management Office and embedding of internal governance processes
· Coordination of the budget setting process utilising Agile project management techniques
· Development of a stakeholder map and engagement strategy
Supporting the Programme Director to raise the profile of the Change & Improvement team through development of effective communication channels
· Working with Business Analysts to identify opportunities for change and/or improvement
Supporting training and development for managers across the Council
· Leading delivery of projects as required.
Required Experience and Skills:
· Experience of working on Programmes and/or in a PMO environment; public sector experience will be beneficial.
· Demonstrates a good understanding of the challenges facing the local government
· Be curious, creative and solution focused
· Excellent organisation and business administration skills
· Good numerical skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Able to work independently
· Ability to challenge current processes and procedures with the aim of driving improvements
· Has strong stakeholder management skills
· Be able to provide effective challenge to senior stakeholders
· An interest in change management and transformation
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy