£ 17000 - £ 17200 / Year
Sales & Retail - Contact Centre
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
Adecco are delighted to support their client in a search for Telesales Advisers to drive forward their retention's and warm leads through customer enquiry.
Should you have found yourself out of work, and would like to join a fast growing business with a potential for permanency - depending on your work conduct, and business needs, please read the job specifications below and apply today!
· Takes incoming customer calls, processes sales, and accepts payment for products and services
· Makes outgoing customer calls in order to sell products and services
· Answers questions about product specifications and pricing
· Upsells customers to larger products, more extensive packages, or higher priced services
· Explains product pricing and negotiates bulk or package pricing
· Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
· Processes credit card payments and troubleshoots any issues that may arise
· Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
· Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
· Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback
· Monitors order status to ensure that clients receive orders in a timely manner
· Investigates unfilled, misplaced, or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary
· Maintains working knowledge of products and services sold and keeps current on industry developments by reading current news or attending workshops
· May specialise in inbound or outbound telemarketing or in sales for a particular industry
All customer contact is from warm leads, or service renewals - all contact details are provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 37 hours with either an 8am or 9am start depending on your needs.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Hazel saint