Birmingham, West Midlands
£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Recruitment Resourcing
· Job type
· External Reference
Here at Adecco we are looking for Sourcers to join our exciting team in Birmingham!
Adecco are the global market leader within the recruitment industry, with a highly sought-after reputation! In our team, we work with prestigious and well-known brands recruiting and dealing with their abundance of professional requirements! We are looking for enthusiastic and positive professionals to join our team and provide a proficient and high-quality service to our clients, through recruiting and management of our growing temporary workforce. As part of our team as a professional you will be somebody who wants to work hard and enjoy the rewards and recognition!
The role of a Sourcer will include:
· Collaborates with Clients/ Recruiters/ Contract managers and hiring managers to understand the staffing needs of clients
· Achieve set KPI's and SLAs
· Understand client/programme process and adhering to PERFORM processes
· Manage candidate from pre-screen to end of assignment including tasks such as: Onboarding, general queries and once assignment is over to ensure we redeploy in to another assignment
· Utilise advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales
· Market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
· Creation and management of "talent pools" for frequently hired roles within the Connect database, ensure that candidates details have the appropriate skills / experience attached to profile.
· Directly contacting candidates to qualify interest in opportunity and encourage to apply
· Post roles on appropriate sites, external sites and other media, checking wording/formatting is appropriate meets brand and format guidelines
We are looking for the following attributes to succeed in the role :
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing
· Previous experience and expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches, networking and Social Networking
· Previous experience of utilising technology to enhance a process
· Ability to demonstrate effective & strong customer services skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Ability to prioritise, organise and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information
· Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team
· Ability to be flexible and keen to learn with a creative approach
What the Sourcer can expect in return:
· A permanent opportunity, working with a highly sought after and prestigious brand within the recruitment space;
· To work within a dynamic team, with various reputable clients across the UK;
· An attractive salary of up to £20,000 per annum;
· Clear transparent targets;
· Industry renowned training, and opportunity for progression;
· Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business!
This opportunity would ideally suit an individual with recruitment experience, who thrives in a busy environment, and enjoys working with a varied range of professionals! It is imperative the professional has bags of initiative, a desire for responsibility and enjoys the recognition that comes with being a hard worker within an amazing brand!
Due to the amount of applications, you will only hear from us if you have been successful in the first round of the application process.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy