IT - IT Security
· Job type
· External Reference
This position is based out of our Manchester based location and remotely supports on site security teams. This team will support locations throughout America by conducting a review of processes and video to ensure the safety of colleagues.
Job Description Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Reviewing video of the event, understand it thoroughly and make the best use of human judgement and available resources to resolve it.
· Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams/managers, according to processes and standards.
· Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment.
· Analyze and detect exceptions.
· Meets predetermined and assigned productivity and quality standard targets.
· Share and contribute to process improvements.
· Demonstrates willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
· Maintains confidentiality in matters involving security and/or personnel issues in the work place
· The ability to comprehend and execute Workplace Health and Safety guidance
· Accurately communicate verbally and in written form to a broad customer base
· Able to work with video content
· 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Availability to work a shift schedule including any/all of the following: weekends/nights and holidays
· Ability to learn quickly and work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
· Experience working with security systems, such as access control and video surveillance systems
· Prior experience managing employees desirable but not essential
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong logical thinking, analytically skilled, and problem solving skill.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Linda Reynolds