Leeds, West Yorkshire
Construction & Property - Labourer
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
We are working on behalf of a National Client to find a Scissor Operative with a CSCS card to join their team. This is initially a onw week contract trail which could be extended to work across multiple National sites.
· Must own CSCS card and Scissor Lift qualifications
· Perform daily inspections of the equipment to ensure they are safe to use
· Set up ready for the day
· Scissor lifts are aerial work platforms used to safely move operators vertically and allow them to work at varying heights. Must have working from heights certification
· The safe operation of a Boom Lift/Scissor Lift
· Working within a team of 2 to complete the work
· Complete all necessary tasks required
· Attend all meetings
· Ensure final touches are complete
· Ensure there is good communication and all tasks are set a professional standard
· Liaise with workers and Site Manager
£13ph based in Leeds
Full time hours
Contract may be extended n successful completion of the trail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy