HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator
· Job type
· External Reference
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an efficient and professional administrator to join a busy HR dept, specifically within their resourcing section.
To work as a member of a team in providing a customer-focused, efficient and effective service to Dorset Police and Devon and Cornwall Police. The role performs the administration activity across the resourcing function. To deliver effective recruitment and selection, to meet the requirements of the Workforce Plan for all staff groups including police officers, police staff including apprenticeships, specials and volunteers.
· Providing an excellent internal and external customer service by acting as a first point of service contact for the resourcing activity. Resolving general enquiries from internal/external contacts via telephone, email or in person.
· Offer comprehensive guidance in relation to HR policies, processes, procedures, entitlements or referring the calls to an appropriately qualified individual.
· Provide an efficient HR support service covering the full range of resourcing administration activities including recruitment, appointments and preparation of contractual documents.
· Maintaining up-to-date electronic and paper based personnel records across a variety of systems.
· Provision of Agresso data extract relating to resourcing management information.
· This list of duties is not restrictive or exhaustive and the post-holder may be required to carry out duties from time to time that are either commensurate with/or lower than the grade of the post. In some posts this might include the ad-hoc provision of guidance and informal training of new colleagues.
Interested? Then do not delay, apply immediately - we expect to receive a great deal of interest in this post.
The successful applicant will be subject to stringent referencing and vetting checks.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Patricia Vernon