£ 9.49 - £ 10.91 / Hourly
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
The Adecco Group has a fantastic opportunity within our market leading client located in Huntingdon. Available immediately, the role as a Production Operative will play a key part within the team that manufacture, assemble and test components in a cleanroom environment.
We are keen to hear from applicants preferably with experience in a manufacturing environment.
Electronics manufacture and electro-mechanical assembly is highly desirable.
This temporary assignment has the possibility to go permanent and requires applicants that are able work both early and evening shifts on a rota system. Monday to Friday between 6am and 10pm Monday to Friday….no weekends. Overtime available at time and a half and possibility of double time!
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Meet daily production targets on time and use resources efficiently to minimise waste;
* Assemble/produce components to the required specification
* Willingness to work all shifts;
* A high level of manual dexterity is essential in order to perform many of the production tasks;
* Diligent and conscientious with a methodical approach and a keen eye for detail;
* Equipped with good written and verbal communication skills to ensure smooth handover between shifts;
* Ensure that health and safety guidelines are always adhered to;
* A trusted team player with a flexible, can do attitude;
* Pro-active in seeking ways to make processes more efficient and effective;
* Willingness to learn new skills, processes or equipment as and when required;
* Available immediately.
We have immediate starts for this role so please apply if you feel you have the desired requirements and we will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please apply with your CV to: Joanna Warner