Sales & Retail - Customer Service Advisor
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
A Part time opportunity has come up with one of my clients in the Preston Area, This role is working 5 days over 7 from 5pm-10pm.
You will be expected to work 2 weekends in 3 with a salary of £8.28PH.
This role is a Temp-Perm role, if this is something you feel you would love to do please apply. This role is starting immediately.
Please see below a few key points you will need to ensure you can deliver efficiently.
· To manage all customer's queries promptly, demonstrating our contact centre values at all times by providing first contact resolution where possible to deliver a first class customer experience
· Take ownership of the customer's situation, following it through to a successful conclusion and escalating where required
· To update the customer's account and case notes after every call and use the appropriate documents/systems to enable accurate reporting statistics
· Understanding the brand and driving professional representation
· Understanding of Quality, Compliance and Complaint management
· Flexibility to change and adapt to a frequently changing business environment
· Participates and supports as an individual and a team member to achieve team and business objectives
· Ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels of the organisation
· Uses call centre systems competently to keep both customer's accounts and own records accurately updated
· To work towards personal KPIs and objectives as outlined in the performance matrix
· To actively support through own knowledge or by recognising the need for specialist support in the areas of legal and regulatory compliance to meet best practice and Company policy
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy