Coventry, West Midlands
£ 10.1 - £ 14.07 / Hour
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Manufacturing
· Job type
Engineering, Aerospace and Automotive
· External Reference
I am recruiting on behalf of my client, for a Paint Mix Operator to join their established team.
The ideal person will have a good attitude, common sense approach, mechanical aptitude, basic IT skills, and an understanding of working to process is essential.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Make additions to all materials not supplied RFU.
* Pre-mix/agitate all Basecoat & Clearcoat totes prior to connecting totes to systems and record viscosity
* Responsible for stock rotation inline with recognised matrix schedule & Logistical Controller instruction.
* System function checks (record data on log sheets) to ensure a constant delivery of Paint materials to all main line booths to the correct specifications.
* Viscosity checks.
* Maintain SPC charts.
* Responsible for system cleans / flushes.
* Responsible for system make up / fills.
* Responsible for all filter changes.
* TPM - Lubrication of pumps, camlock cleaning etc.
* Maintain housekeeping standards in areas of ownership in line with company standards
* Maintain NWG boards
* Reporting of all Plant / equipment faults to maintenance and team manager for escalation if required.
* Spray out sample panels
* Make up bespoke batches / samples
* Colour matching
* Make up and match production batches of material when required
* Monitor stock levels of tinters and place order with logistic controller
* Mix and supply samples for plastics
* Make up and supply primer samples when required
* Monitor top and clean mini systems
* Changing of hydropurge waste totes
* Complete system checks on mini systems
* Set oven temperature for stoving of panels
* Viscosity checks of all incoming totes for mainline feed
* Load demin water
* Complete stock check for all products and issue to logistics operator
A background in paint would be advantageous
You will be required to work on a 3 shift rotating basis. Please note there will be a shift allowance:
No shifts / wk.
6.00 - 12.00
12.00 - 18.00
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy