London, Greater London
Transport & Logistics - Transport & Logistics
· Job type
Hospitality, Tourism and Travel
· External Reference
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, the UK public are being encouraged to avoid public transport. Instead commuters, the public and tourists are being encouraged to engage in distanced travel such as cycling.
In accordance with the new commuting advice, we are working with a forward-thinking, eco-conscious company whom are expanding to help keep Londoners safe via distanced travel.
The company are currently hiring for E-Bike Cyclist and E-Scooter Riders who will work to ensure the company are able to provide customers with the safest and best mode of electronic transport in London.
The position is an on-going temporary position and is paid at a competitive rate. The working pattern is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and there is the opportunity for optional overtime.
The main duties of successful candidates will be:
· Using the client app to discover and recover misplaced e-bikes and e-scooters.
· Troubleshooting issues with the e-bikes and e-scooters.
· Liaising with the local depot to discuss effective solutions on faulty equipment and alerting the company drivers of the faulty equipment to enable a safe pick up.
· Inspecting the e-bikes and e-scooters for any faults to ensure it is safe and ready for purpose for each customer.
· Depending on the condition of the e-bike or e-scooter, you may be required to position the equipment in a safe location in preparation for the next customers ride.
· Using the app to ride and E-Bike / E-Scooter around London whilst developing an excellent sense of direction.
· Working independently in an organised and timely manner.
· Working on the forefront of the e-bike and e-scooter industry in the UK.
Please note, due to the nature of some shifts, the client is only able to accept applications from those who are over 18. If you would like to be considered for the role you MUST be road worthy and confident riding a bike and scooter on London roads. The client is also looking to work with associates within a close proximity to SW12 and / or E8 and or E17 to prevent the use of associates having to use public transport, therefore it is imperative you can travel to one of these postcodes without the use of public transport.
This role is being handled by Adecco and 'we are an equal opportunities employer'. This role is a full-time position which will have a start date in the near future, so will not suit those who have a longer notice period. This position pays a competitive wage, please contact us or apply to find out more.
If you have applied but have not been contacted by a consultant in the next 7-10 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy