£ 16000 - £ 17500 / Year
Creative, Design and Architecture - Web Design
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
· Provide CAD support and advice to all users on all sites.
· Respond to incoming support as necessary in a timely manner and prioritise based on the current business needs.
· To support and be familiar with producing drawings suitable for bathroom designs
· Ensure that our bathroom designs are presented in an accurate and pleasing manner and that drawings are compliant with Company standards and client needs.
· Carry out computer "housekeeping tasks" as directed by the IT Technician.
· Whilst keeping the working environment compliant with current Health and safety legislation.
· Assist the IT Technician with ensuring maximum productivity for all users in regard to the IT systems
· Ad-Hoc projects.
· Any other duties as deemed necessary.
· Experience of CAD package (preferred but not essential Arti-Cad; Sketch-Up 3DS Max)
· Design / drawing skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Driving licence and own vehicle (essential)
· Good working knowledge of MS Office platform
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy