Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as a full time Factory Operative in Leicester, LE4 1BS. You would be joining a friendly team working for one of the UK's largest crisp manufacturers.
You will receive a pay rate of £8.84 per hour
Factory Operative shift patterns:
You will be required to work a continental shift pattern on a rotation basis, working both daysandnights
· Days - Either 6am till 6pm or 7am to 7pm
· Nights - Either 6pm till 6am or 7pm to 7am
Benefits of working with us as a Factory Operative:
· Pension Scheme
· Opportunities for permanent positions
· Training is provided so no experience is needed.
· Excellent break room area.
· Free on-site parking
· Subsidised canteen
· Access to staff shop
· Opportunity for overtime
· Additional incentives on offer
Your role as a Factory Operative:
· Adhere to strict health and safety regulations.
· Work well within a team and own initiative
· Duties to include, packing, stacking and general housekeeping
Successful applicants display:
· Good interpersonal skills
· Good time keeping skills
· Ability to be flexible and highly reliable
· Good level of spoken and written English
As a Factory Operative, you will be at the heart of the manufacturing process, ensuring we deliver the best and most efficient service.
Job Location: Adecco, 11 Bursom Road, Beaumont Leys, Leicester, LE4 1BS
PLEASE NOTE THERE ISNOCONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR THIS RECRUITMENT TEAM.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy