Sutton, Greater London
£ 16.29 - £ 21.09 / Hourly
· Job type
· External Reference
Position: Customer Care Officer
Location: Sutton/ Work From Home
Duration: 6 Months
We're currently looking for a Customer Care Officer to support with responding to and coordinating complaints, freedom of information requests and Member enquiries .
General Purpose of Position:
· To work with the Corporate Customer Care Manager to provide a customer care service to the residents of Sutton Including being a central point of contact for internal and external enquiries
· To carry out a range of tasks associated with the role, including complaints and other feedback, Councillor and MP enquiries, Freedom of information requests and Data Protection subject access requests.
· To take the lead in logging, progress chasing, coordinating, collating and analysing information as required.
· Give advice about procedures and best practice. Assist complainants, Caseworkers, or staff with clarification of the complaints process.
· Experience of working in a team
· Experience of dealing with customers and the feedback, comments, requests and complaints they may make.
· Knowledge of good practice in handling complaints and customer feedback, Freedom of Information requests and Data Protection requests.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Please apply with your CV to: Darian Forsyth