Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco are proud to be recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for a key operational role based in their HQ in Winsford.
This role is supporting the front-line staff, and so the working hours are a full 24/7 shift pattern, working both day and night shifts, across weekends and Bank Holidays.
The purpose of this role will be to record crimes accurately within 24 hours of reporting, in line with agreed standards.
· Assimilating and analysing information via various sources
· Assess if the report does contain a crime and how many separate incidents there are
· Accurately classify and record the role in line with Home Office requirements.
· High attention to detail
· Data entry skills
· Good standard of IT skills
· Decision making ability
· Able to work to agreed standards
· Background experience or qualifications in a legal or policing area.
· Knowledge of Home Office Counting Rules
· National Crime Recording standards
To support you in this role, full training is provided.
The rate of pay is £12.51 per hour during the week, and £15.65 for hours worked over the weekend.
You will be based in Cheshire Constabulary's HQ, with free on-site parking provided, as well as canteen and gym facilities.
Post is due to commence in August 2019 and subject to a thorough police background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy