Manchester, Greater Manchester
£ 16000 - £ 17000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
IT and Telecoms
· External Reference
£16000 - £17000
Give an overview of the job, its purpose and scope:
To assist the department over a wide and varying client base in order to facilitate job number raising, order raising, setting up templates and commercial / financial tracking.
· Raising requisitions for sub contract orders
· Checking client's systems to ensure all relevant documentation is uploaded in order to facilitate the speedy payment of valuations.
· Raising job numbers
· Compiling commercial packs of data from internal sources in order to assist the QS's in final account preparation.
· Logging of client PO's and accurate tracking of spend against PO cover - all clients.
· Liaison with internal departments on site issues as requested
· Issuing tenders when requested by Quantity Surveyors and logging and coordinating responses.
· Where required raising client's purchase orders in a timely manner to not hinder CTL invoicing.
Give a brief overview of key criteria, such as
· Qualifications, which are essential to the role
· Relevant experience, which is essential to the role
· Minimum essential training for the job
· Special features e.g. shift working, travel
· Well organized
· Good IT skills high level with Excel (Office Suite)
· Good commercial acumen
· Good communication skills (internal external)
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent time management
· Supplier relationship management skills
· Have passion to succeed
· Able to work in a team environment and an effective team player
· Ability to travel to other UK headquarters or client's office
· Previous mobile telecom experience
Some travel to other UK headquarters required. Late or weekend working in support of projects may be required
· To actively support and encourage at all times, company policy and best practice in the Region of legal and regulatory compliance, relying on your own knowledge or recognising the need for specialist support when necessary.
· To actively support, and encourage at all times, company policy and best practice in the Region of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
· You are authorised to access, use or disclose customer information only when you need to do so to perform your operational duties. Any other access use or disclosure may only be made on receipt of additional authority in accordance with the company security policy.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy