Feltham, Greater London
Office and Secretarial - Administrator
· Job type
Office and Secretarial
· External Reference
Adecco UK are recruiting for an Administrator/PA to join their marketing leading technology client's team based in Feltham!
Calling all highly motivated and highly organized, Administrators/PA's!
The main responsibilities will be to undertake all administrative requirements such as understanding the responsibilities and motivations of the organization's goals and objectives in order to complete tasks to support.
You would be expected to use discretion in handling details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
Job Responsibilities and objectives:
* Manage and maintain the schedule of the Senior Executive(s)
* As a proactive business partner, represent the Exec & Area Leadership and act as liaison between them and their management, peers and organization
* Arrange and coordinate business travel, quickly and efficiently handling changes as they occur
* Plan, coordinate, and execute all types of leadership meetings and events
* Compose correspondence and messaging for distribution from the executive staff.
* Create/Edit PowerPoint presentations as needed
* Maintain and follow up on Action Item lists coming out of staff meetings
* Work directly with the Operations team and Chief of Staff on a variety of internal business activities which may include tracking initiatives and projects, pulling reports and meeting/event preparations.
* Handle a large volume of incoming communications which includes monitoring email and redirecting as appropriate
* Accurate and timely handling of expense reports
* Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
* Proactive and self-motivated with an ability to take direction in a very fast paced environment
* Very strong communication skills with a high level of tact and professionalism.
* Multitasking and able to prioritize tasks and lead the required actions in a dynamic and changeable environment
* Highly adaptable attitude with the ability to change direction quickly
* Must be very open, collaborative and a team player with peer groups and executives
* Maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Exceptional MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Proven experience at Executive support level.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy