Accountancy & Finance - Fully Qualified
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Adecco Sunderland has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company who is experiencing a period of expansion and is therefore looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis based in Peterlee.
My client offers a competitive salary depending on experience + bonus.
My client is a growing accountancy practice with a client base that specialises in the construction sector. The group has grown significantly in the last year and have plans to expand further so this is an exciting time to join the team. Business services cover accounting, book-keeping, VAT preparation, personal and business Tax solutions. The successful candidate will have skills slightly different to a standard accountant's role, and will include that of selling / up-selling my clients offered services
� Manage the day to day running of the practice
� Be responsible for the majority of the accountancy work
� Oversee the VAT return clients
� Oversee targets for client acquisition
� Drive client acquisition and client base growth
� Accounts production for sole traders and small limited companies
� General HMRC compliance
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
· Have a positive and confident personality
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Process people management skills
· Confident and highly organised
· Attention to detail
· Ability to build strong personal relationships with clients
· Can work individually or within a team
· Experience with accounting products, i.e. Sage / Xero / QuickBooks preferable
· Has Personal Tax experience
· Has Business Tax experience
· Is AAT / Part ACCA / Qualified by Experience
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience, then please apply.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy