Description de l'offre
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Sofitel Abu Dhabi Standards of Performance.
• To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of the Food & Beverage Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager and supervisor.
• To perform opening and closing procedures established for the place of work as assigned.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• To provide high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service as per Standard Operational Procedures.
• To ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
• To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
• To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
• To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
• To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To assist in carrying out monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag. To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department appearance standards.
• To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
• To read and understand the hotel’s Employee Handbook and to adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To comply with local legislation as required.
• To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
• To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
• To attend training and meetings as and when required.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English