Reporting to the Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
· Perform massage while maintaining the guest comfort at all times.
· Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required.
· Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation.
· Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order.
· Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales.
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
· Follow departmental policies and procedures.
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies - including Covid19 prevention protocol.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be professional, service oriented, accurate, gentle and work with attention to detail, striving to exceed the expectations of every guest every time.
· Some computer knowledge helpful;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Spa Soft (will train) and basic accounting principles.
· Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills in Russian & English. Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest. Knowledge of guest service and/or hospitality industry a plus.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21