Create the experience before the guest has even arrived. As a Spa Attendant , the organizational support you provide to the Spa team will ensure our guest Feels Welcome from the minute they step in the Spa .
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
What you will be doing:
· To clean tidy and set-up the entire assigned front and back of the house areas, as per the hotel standards and procedures.
· To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained as per the Housekeeping Operations Manual, including proper and secure storage.
· To have a complete understanding of the different cleaning products and their use.
· To carry out special projects according to the assignments.
· To report any damaged or missing items to the Supervisor for action and follow up.
· To keep all keys signed out in a secure manner and return them at the end of the shift to the security.
Your experience and skills include:
· Warm and caring personality
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team with minimum supervision
· Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/