Description de l'offre
Responsible for running the SPA facilities and for providing guests with entertainment and leisure facilities and services, including swimming pool, fitness and kids club.
• Provide excellent customer service and to supervise spa and recreation employees.
• Responsible for creating advertising and other promotions for the SPA, Recreation and indoor/outdoor leisure activities,
• Maintaining public relations with local tourism associations.
• Create and Co-ordinating leisure activity schedules and information packs for guests.
• Create and Coordinate special events, holiday activities, and year-round activities.
• Develop relationships with members, return guests, group contacts, etc., to provide maximum, personalized guest service
• Responsible for creating and scheduling fitness and wellness programs for members and guests
• Responsible for the appearance and safety of the recreation facilities based upon established Accor standards
• Evaluate equipment and facilities, and adapt activities to participant needs
• Inventory and procurement of leisure spa products, treatments and equipment.
• Strong people skills to manage and motivate spa and recreation staff and deliver guest satisfaction.
• Very well organised and able to balance all aspects of the job.
• Responsible for operating within the established budget and for assisting with the creation of the annual budget
• Work with necessary departments to ensure the proper marketing and promotion of the recreation programs and facilities.
• Ability to meet financial targets
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent grooming standards
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Passion for customer service
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Bahasa Indonesia