Description de l'offre
- Reports directly to the Executive Chef.
- Co-ordinates event, functions and activities with other Food & Beverage Manager and Event Sales Manager and others.
- Control and in charge of all activities and productions of Banquet Kitchens to meet with guests satisfaction.
- Assist the Executive Chef in controlling and analyzing, on an on-going basis, of Quality levels of production and presentation in their respective areas / Guest satisfaction / Cleanliness, Sanitation, Hygiene and Ensures optimum performance in all of the above areas as assigned.
- Assist the Executive Chef in the production, preparation and presentation of all food items and buffet set up to ensure highest quality at all times.
- Assists the Executive Chef in the completion of market lists in accordance with Accorhotels' quality and quantity standards.
- Checks perishable food items received for quantity and quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Chef.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages Laotian
Essential and optional requirements
-At least 2 years experience in the same position, has experience in Accorhotes Group in an advantage.
-Possesses a positive and cheerful attitude and mature with a good leadership.
-Able to manage work systematically, well organized.
-Good command of both written and spoken English & Thai.