What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Assists the Deputy Director of Engineering to organize work schedule for Shift Engineers.
· Following up the preventive maintenance programs
· Observing the outside contractors performance
· Replacing the Deputy Chief Engineer during his absence
Your experience and skills include:
· Minimal 3-4 years in hotelier maintenance experience
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/