Description de l'offre
Through your constant presence, you guarantee the security of public areas, buildings, premises,... You are in charge of the security of people and belongings. You survey a restricted area or a large zone requiring regular patrols on foot or using a small means of transportation. You monitor the access and control the comings and goings. You intervene when called upon or to prevent incidents. Depending on your job, you may be required to transport funds and be accompanied by an external agent or a guard dog. You may be required to perform first aid.
**Overview of duties
'• Welcomes guests and provides a high standard of Safety & Security service.
• Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
'• Provides a friendly and personalised welcome for guests
• Offers an attentive service to guests, adapting to any constraints
• Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up
• Conveys the image of the hotel'
- Professional techniques / Production
' To provide a safe and secure hotel environment by safeguarding guests, employees, and assets of hotel against fire and other hazards, to develop and maintain sound security methods and procedures in line with hotel and corporate policies and guidelines, and the hotel’s business plan.
-Commercial / Sales
'• Carries out additional sales where possible
• Helps increase guest loyalty through quality of service'
Management and administration
'• Takes part in meeting the department's targets by respecting the procedures and internal audits applicable in the hotel
- Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting regulations
• Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)'
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Administration , Secretarial
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential Vietnamese