Description de l'offre
• To petrol guest floors of Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel & Residences, Back-of-the house area, function rooms, Executive offices and car park.
• To check the Security clocking system at stipulated check points.
• While on patrol, ensure no unauthorized persons are found loitering on the guest floors, back-of-the-house, executive offices and car park areas.
• When on guest floors, ensure that all guestroom doors are secured. If a guestroom door is found ajar, secure the room and inform control of your finding. Under no circumstances should a patroller enter a guestroom even when invited.
• Only in the event of an emergency may the patroller be allowed into a guestroom. In such case, the patroller must contact Control and inform of his intention to gain access into the room.
• He/She is to safeguard Hotel properties from theft and vandalism. He/She must report all irregularities during his tour of duty.
• To be helpful to guests at the various outlets and function rooms. He must be aware of the Hotel daily events when on duty.
• To report to Control/Supervisor from time to time when attending to other matters requiring immediate attention e.g. Fire Alarm Activation, Flood, Medical cases etc.
• To handle staff in a courteous manner
• Patroller must not leave his post of responsibility without being properly relieved or instructed by Control or Supervisor.
• To ensure regular communication with the control room personnel via the walkie-talkie set.
• To ensure that the driveway is safe and clear from traffic.
• To make periodic visits to the luggage area.
• To ensure that the exit door or entrance leading to the driveway is secured at all times.
• To ensure that no unauthorized person stray into the luggage room.
• To safeguard the Hotel’s properties in the lobby from theft and vandalism.
• The Security Officer must be aware of the daily events while on duty.
• To report to control on sporting imminent fire and safety hazards while on duty at the lobby.
• To prevent undesirables from gaining access to the guest floor.
• To direct all cars to the Carpark
• To ensure that the parking lot for buses are always available.
• To ensure that all vehicles are parked at the respective parking lot.
• To safeguard the Hotel properties in the Lobby and at the Group entrance from theft and vandalism.
• To be helpful to guests going to the various outlets and functions.
• To ensure all staff carry identity cards before allowing entry to the Hotel.
• To search all belongings taken out by staff.
• To liaise with other security team in reporting/handling fire alarms.
• To prevent any unauthorized entry by visitors, liaise closely with staff entrance guard via walkie-talkie.
• To control the time sheet card machine and issue employees punch card.
• To use Walkie-Talkies to communicate in emergency cases.
• To enforce law at the entrance and make regular checks on employees to prevent pilferage of Hotel property.
• To control employees transportation and recording of night staff reporting for duty.
• Passing on outside messages to employees who are on duty by leaving a note and attaching it to their punch card.
• To issue security passes to contract workers/visitors and retain their identity cards, if necessary.
• To stop suspicious characters/ex-staff from entering the Hotel without prior appointment or acceptable reasons.
• Responsible for all files and records – being properly maintained and updated.
• Handle all inter-office correspondence – distribute to Superior, Colleagues and Department concerned.
• Draft and prepare out-going correspondence and memo – under instruction of Chief Security Officer.
• Administration of Security office – upkeep the neatness of the Security Office.
• Perform duties of timekeeper.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate/Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in security related field.
- Good leadership & interpersonal skills, team/staff motivation and manpower planning & deployment.
- Computer literate, possess own transport and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to commence work immediately would be an advantage.