Description de l'offre
- Development Corporate and Government accounts according to budget and market mix.
- Following the corporate strategic sales plan.
- Proactive and adapt with business intelligence.
- Achieving optimal sales in the best possible conditions for hotel.
- Ensuring guest and team satisfaction, while maintaining market competitiveness and exceptional financial performance.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Thai
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point