Description de l'offre
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a vibrant Sales Team
• An annual bonus and a competitive salary
• Amazing benefits:
o Complimentary meals on duty
o Free use of the hotel Gym and Yoga sessions
o Complimentary Dry cleaning
o Two complimentary weekend stays in the UK & Ireland per year
o Eurostar discounts
o Childcare and Eyecare vouchers
• Further discounts in Accor properties worldwide, brands include Fairmont, Swisshotel, Raffles, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis.
• Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and throughout Accor worldwide
As a Sales Manager we are looking for the following requirements:
• An experienced individual currently established as a Sales Manager within the Hotel/Travel industry who has a corporate and MICE sales focus.
• Someone who is target orientated & prepared to exceed hotel goals and objectives
• You must have an analytical approach to account management and revenue generation to ensure targets achieved
• Someone who has prospecting/cold call experience
• Maintain and grow existing corporate client base through systematic research and penetration of each account
• Develop new direct business across all segments as required through systematic research, active telesales and appointment making to drive incremental and new revenue to the hotel
• A proven track record of exceeding sales targets & direct account management
• Develop strong one to one business relationships
• Be a self motivated individual, with strong time management skills and have the ability to work under pressure
• Has a creative approach in securing business from all elements of Corporate Company’s, Business Travel & Hotel Booking Agents – across accommodation, Meetings & Conference / Banqueting / F&B segment and through the Accor Business products.
• Highly presentable confident speaker & presenter
• Excellent English written & verbal communications skills required
• Must be flexible over working hours and must reside within the local area
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Sales
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
The Pullman London St Pancras has 312 bedrooms, 17 meeting rooms including the Shaw Theatre and the GA Restaurant and Bar.
· Power Point