Description de l'offre
- In charge of Sales & Marketing administrative tasks and handling of inbound inquiries.
- Facilitates sales process through support and as reinforcement to Sales Officers
- Responsible for the Marketing Collaterals and handling of Social Media accounts of the Hotel
- Assigned on contribution to In-House Sales responsibilities.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Marketing
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
- College degree in Hotel Management or General Business school
- At least 1 year relevant experience in a similar capacity, preferably from a city hotel in the CBD
- Guest oriented and service minded
- Good listening and analytical skills, attentive
- Commercial know-how
- Diplomacy and self-control
- Confident speaking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good team player
· Power Point