The Front of House department is responsible for the welcome and farewell of all guests and visitors to the hotel. They deal with arrivals, departures and the co-ordination of all customer requests during the stay with us. The delivery of outstanding customer service to all guests is paramount to every task they complete. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
• Outstanding customer care at all times
• Check-in and check-out. Telephone handling
• Payment and foreign currency transactions. Cash handling
• Ensure all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient and courteous manner
• Reservation handling when required
• Wake up call requests and newspaper orders.
• Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key and cash security
• Processing company loyalty card schemes according to guidelines
• Maintain a high level of hotel and product knowledge at all times
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential French
Essential and optional requirements
*languages : French & English another language is an asset
*excellent communication skills
*Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
*Have excellent organizational skill