• Assegura todas as tarefas relacionadas com a chegada e a partida do cliente, em conformidade com os procedimentos internos
• Informa os clientes de quaisquer condições ou formalidades específicas durante a estadia, bem como sobre os serviços oferecidos pelo hotel
• Gere as chamadas telefónicas
• Transmite as informações necessárias aos outros serviços (andares, técnico, etc) e outros membros da sua equipa
• Garante que todos os documentos e produtos necessários para o departamento e / ou clientes estão disponíveis e actualizados
• Efectua reservas
• Prepara e serve pequenos-almoços e snacks fora do horário de funcionamento do restaurante
• Promove a gama de serviços oferecidos pelo hotel para optimizar as vendas
• Aplica e apoia activamente a política tarifária do hotel, a fim de aumentar o REVPAR
• Promove o programa de fidelidade marca e / ou Grupo, adaptando-se às necessidades do cliente
• Respeita os procedimentos relativos às operações de facturação e caixa
• Controla o fundo de caixa sob a sua responsabilidade
• Ensures that administrative procedures never take priority over guest relations
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
• Conveys the brand and hotel image through his/her irreproachable attitude '
Professional techniques / Production
'• Carries out all operations concerning guest arrival and departure in compliance with internal procedures
• Informs guests about any conditions or formalities during the stay, and hotel services; knows all about ibis Styles' special features and promotes the brand and hotel's offer according to the type of clientele: the all-inclusive offer, the family offer, the social area, breakfasts etc
• Handles phone calls and manages the reservation schedule according to brand guidelines: answers quickly and directly with a simple greeting, gives his/her first name during the reservation, uses the customer's name, highlights at least 3 of the brand's features, repeats the key information and ends the call with a friendly phrase. • Modifies the welcome he/she provides and takes initiatives: may leave the reception itself to talk directly with guests, can offer guests the option of checking out at a time other than on departure
• Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front-desk team
• Ensures that all guest documentation is available and up-to-date
• Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations '
Commercial / Sales
'• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales, modifying sales pitch to suit the customer's needs
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REVPAR
• Promotes the brand and/or Group loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the guest's needs
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy
• Advises guests on potential future trips to ibis Styles or AccorHotels
• Encourages guests to post comments on the interactive Visitors' Book
• Commits to fulfilling the brand's quality promise'
Management and administration
'• Respects procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
• Manages the cash under his/her responsibility
• May be asked to prepare and send reminder invoices to debtors'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Knows and applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Ensures the safety of people and property
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc) '
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.