Manager, Talent & Culture, North & Central America
The Manager, Talent & Culture supports the North & Central America region's Talent & Culture operations, assisting with the deployment of programs and initiatives that support the region's overall Talent & Culture strategy.
What is in it for you:
· Employee Discount Travel Program
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Extended healthcare plan coverage
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grown within the Company and across the globe!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities such as Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Manage regional activites related to the annual Talent Review Program, including performance review process, goal setting and the region's annual Talent Review.
· Generate and manage internal talent pipeline
· Analyze annual talent data analytics, generate and manage quarterly key statistics and reporting metrics
· Provide day to day guidance, information, and support to our Hotels' Talent & Culture teams
· Assist the Director, Talent & Culture with key compliance programs, policies and procedures
· Support the Director, Talent & Culture with the Hotel Audit process, including analytics and action plan reporting.
Your experience and skills include:
· Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
· Minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience in a Hotel
· Previous experience in Hotel Operations an asset
· Strength in data analytics and reporting
· Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills
· Strong service mindset
· Ability to build strong relationships, credicility, and trust with others
· Demonstrated ability to be agile and flexible to shift priorities as needed or required.
· Experise in Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in Excel
· Previous experience with Taleo/Oracle systems, and Ceridian Dayforce experience is an asset
Your team and working environment:
· Based at the North & Central America Regional office in Toronto, Ontario, this position will work collaboratively with a larger Talent & Culture team.
Note: Must already be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for the position
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS