Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with the upcoming Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Opening Q4 2020.
Guest Relations Officer
First impressions are everything! As our Guest Relations Officer, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Welcoming guests in a friendly and professional way
· Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed
· Take initiative to add a personalized experience
· Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay
Your experience and skills include:
· A customer-oriented and professional attitude
· Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS