Description de l'offre
• Support the Food and Beverage service team by performing support duties including mise en place of food preparation, set up of functions, set up of food and beverage equipment, mini bar operations and assisting with the preparation of service.
• Adhere to regulations concerning FSMS/ HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and policies and procedures.
· Able to read and write English.
· High School and /or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
· Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred.
· An international & dynamic working environment
· 44 working hours & 02 days off per week
· 100% salary & service charge during probation time
· 13th month salary
· Chance to access learning & development programs by Accor.
· Staff Activities: Birthday, Outing Trip, GM Table, Planet 21, RiiSE program, etc