• Is a member of the hotel's management board, and works cross-departmentally with all departments
• Representing hotel face by managing and covering Executive Lounge at high level of standard
• Has a perfect understanding and clear vision of the brand's guest promise, is exemplary in their manner and behaviour. Is a coach and a project leader
• Is the guests' voice within the hotel; centralises, analyses and processes all available information concerning guests' perceptions of the services and products provided by the hotel
• Is responsible for implementing the Pullman and Accor Values with the management board and throughout the hotel.
• Provides necessary explanations and training for the hotel's heads of department in the use of the associated working methods and tools. Supports the heads of department in establishing a continuous improvement process and in introducing any necessary changes in working methods.
• In collaboration with the heads of department, develops processes and defines or adjusts operational actions enabling the hotel to deliver a product and service that matches the guest promise as closely as possible.
• Has regular and close contact with hotel guests. Organises meetings/ mingling with guests to collect feedbacks and ideas.
• Makes recommendations and propositions to the managers.
• Maintains the positive relationship to the guests by following up the requests and record the preference for the future reference.
• Responds to guest comments and monitors correspondence with the guest.