- Execute multi-brand merchandising strategy by implementing the promotional calendar, coordinating with brand marketing, loyalty, affiliate manager and relevant channel owners.
- Update content: home page, offer pages, hub pages, restaurants and partnerships pages. Serve as the key point of contact for your areas of ownership
- Manage all tactical details related to campaigns including developing all necessary terms and conditions, securing copy/design requests and site placement implementation, providing promotional materials. to marketing partners and overall analysis of the promotion.
- Project managing page/site development and integration with internal/external web development agencies. Influence and follow up with the Central Office all on page/site template development and page testing, advising on optimum UX, advising on technical requirement for content integration across brand websites (video and social content).
- Ensure continuous monitoring of offer performances with Web Analytics Manager and communicate results and insight. Optimise landing pages based on campaign analysis for all onsite merchandising ensuring bounce rate reductions
- Ensure all page tracking set-up for reporting.
- Contact and share information with central team and international web relays to ensure they are promoting NE hotels and offers on their geo-localised site following International Flow calendar and processes.