Ibis styles Hotel is an International Brand Hotel Ideal for anyone who is a hands on person and like a handy man.
At least 1 years of experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
· Handy man with ability to do Electrical , Plumbing and repairs works
· Customer service experience and Guest Centric in their behaviour
· Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
· Good time management skills
· Good personal Hygiene and presentation for hotel environment
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Willing to work shift work and rotational weekend work
· Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building.
· Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough cleanup of the painting or repair area.
· Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment, plumbing (e.g., plunge toilets and unclog drains), electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guestroom items.
· Program TV's and perform general housekeeping and engineering-related inventory duties.
· Perform repairs on interior and exterior landscaping as well as external landscaping sprinklers, Display basic computer skills including inputting air handler schedules and making temperature changes.
· Great attitude to work as a team and assist all departments in order to have BEST guest experience
· Willing to take on jobs assigned as required on urgent basis and be able to cope with changes constantly
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
· Good health and male
· Fluent English;
· Minimum 1 years’ experience in hospitality industry with multi-trades
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. Please note that only short listed applicants will be notified.
We pride in proving training and development for the right candidate with the right attitude and passion.
All applications to be sent to:-