• Manage and optimize website content in respect of SEO rules
• Plan and manage the advertising budget though the year: PPC, Display…
• Analyze the traffic acquisition and performance of website through google analytics, and give recommendations
• Propose and execute creative ideas for video production, or online contest, in respect of brand standards.
• Identify digital marketing / sales opportunities through third party websites
• Keep within the Accor brand guidelines for all advertising and marketing
• Work closely with other F&B department to ensure the communication of promotions and offers though different channels (print and online)
• Maintaining of OTA websites to ensure content is up to date and relevant, and to maintain promotional opportunities to ensure the greatest exposure.
• Monitor and answer comments from customers
• Ensure content within wholesale extranet sites is up to date and relevant
• Maintain close relationship with Accor Hotel Digital Marketing Cluster, to keep in line with the latest trends in digital marketing
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Marketing
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Thai
Optional languages English
Essential and optional requirements
• Bachelor degree in Marketing.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
• Thai: speaking, reading writing.
· Power Point