- Analyze and report on all variances relating to costs and inventory management within the hotel.
- Manage the hotel inventory process on a monthly basis.
- Supervise the daily receiving and storekeeping activities.
- Ensure that all inventory movements within the hotel are accounted for and are properly supported with appropriate documentation.
- Ensure the implementation of all cost control policies and procedures by all departments.
- Prepare and issue various cost reports as required by Financial Controller.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Auditing required
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience of at least 2 year in F&B cost control or 2 year in hotel accounting
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good communication skills
- Able to develop cooperative relationships with other departments
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Good time management
- Think creatively and dare to do
- Monthly service charge
- Friendly & free accommodation and nutritious meals
- Hotel uniform
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Dynamic, professional working environment and a supportive team
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world