To support the Head Chef in all aspects of the kitchen management, having the vision, passion and drive to expand our food operation to provide innovative restaurant, bar and room service food, alongside a high volume in banqueting, and to achieve exceptional standards within budget. Be commercially aware when creating new dishes and menus and produce top quality food while driving revenue and maintaining exceptional food and health & safety standards.
As Chef de Partie, you will be supporting the production of an excellent food offering to the highest standards, being able to adapt when necessary based on guests' requirements. Flexibility is required to be involved in different sections and take a pro-active approach in developing your knowledge in all areas, sharing your knowledge and supporting the brigade.
Joining Novotel Birmingham City Centre Hotel would mean become part of the fantastic Accor Hotels family, with more than 3600 hotels in the world. A wide range of benefit will be available to you as an Accor Hotels' talent, such as:
• Complimentary 2 free stays a year in any of the UK Accor hotels (after 6 months of service).
• Bienvenue Card, which gives you discounts in all the Accor properties around the world, restaurants, train and flight tickets, car rentals and many more!
• Discounted stays for friends and family.
• Career progression and transfer opportunities.
• Staff referral bonus scheme.
• Free use of leisure facilities.
• Employee Advisory Service.
• Meals/drinks whilst on duty.