Description de l'offre
• Assist the Executive Housekeeper in planning and organizing the housekeeping department, all public areas, guest rooms, laundry and linen.
• Ensure that all Housekeeping duties are carried out to the highest standard in order to provide guests with maximum efficiency of service and comfort.
• Ensure that Room Attendants’ cleaning quota, linen count and missing items are accurate.
• Monitor Housekeeping ambassadors’ performance to ensure that guests receive prompt and courteous service.
• To supervise the ambassadors within the department, and ensure that the correct standards and methods of service are maintained as stated in the Department's Operations Manual.
• Inspect guest rooms in all Housekeeping areas on a regular basis to ensure that the furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced or refurbished as required.
• Plan and organize regular departmental training for all staff, especially new staff, paying particular attention to courtesy, efficiency, service standards, grooming, diplomacy and actual job knowledge.
• Assist in the preparation of the hotel strategic plan, goals program, and the Housekeeping Departmental Budget.
• Ensure that the Department's Operational Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
• Diploma in Hotel Management or related field preferred.
• 3 years of related work experience in the hospitality industry.
• Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload & work within tight deadlines.
• Good leadership with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop team members. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English