Description de l'offre
Within the Luxe Marketing team, the Social Media team works closely with:
- Internal teams: Global Brand Management Luxury, Global Brand Content Luxury, Global Communication Luxury & Corporate, Global Ecommerce Luxury, Regional Marketing & Communication Luxury & AH, Hotels Marketing Teams, LeClubAccorHotels etc.
- External partners: appointed social media agencies, platforms partners (LinkedIn, Facebook…), and Analytics solution providers.
- Experience using Social Media in a professional environment is a must
- Ideally, a previous experience in the hospitality and/or Luxury industries is appreciated.
- Open-mindedness, easily adaptable to different cultures and a good team player.
- Excellent organizational skills. Good time management skills. Results-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Curious, proactive, self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team.
In this position, you will be able to:
- Support Implement the strategy in place for each of the brands of the portfolio
- Support develop campaigns to enhance the positioning of each brand and drive their awareness further
- Support develop guidelines for the hotels to help them implement the brand strategy and have a consistency across the network
- Analyze the performance of the platforms using the tools in place
- Update the documents in place for easy reference
- Support the team with other Social Media related topics
- Prepare regular benchmarks including new functionalities launched by the platforms and propose their best use for our brands
- Participate to internal agencies presentations