Description de l'offre
Job Title: Workplace Access & Monitoring Manager
Level: 7- Manager
The Workplace Access & Monitoring Lead is responsible for driving Accenture's global strategy for physical access of Accenture facilities and monitoring of Accenture space. This position will act as primary liaison between the Global Workplace Protective Services team, Accenture's security system support vendor and local Workplace. The lead will be responsible for ensuring Accenture's Access and Monitoring Design Standards are adhered to in all geographies and building the necessary internal and external relationships to make that happen. This will be accomplished through managing security system operations, programs and projects, working with vendors at an enterprise level, managing global standards and acting as an advisor for local access and monitoring projects. The Workplace Access & Monitoring Lead will manage special projects including cross-geographic systems implementations. In addition, the lead works closely with Accenture's internal IT, Global Asset Protection (GAP) team to implement the Access and Monitoring Design Standards.
· Understand, implement and enforce the use of Accenture's corporate security systems and standards
· Oversee operations and support processes for access and monitoring
· Review bid specifications and develop exception documentation when needed
· Develop and manage strong relationships as well as work with internal IT, asset protection and external vendors to implement and support physical security systems
· Seek and maintain GU stakeholder and leadership support for related programs across
· Work with and influence country level Workplace safety and security leadership and teams
· Work with Accenture businesses (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their access and monitoring needs are met and the businesses adhere to standards and processes.
· Collaborate and support Accenture's security systems support vendors
· Sponsor all aspects of assigned projects through effective team management as well as working independently and ensure projects align with Accenture's security strategy
· Contribute to the Access and Monitoring Design Standards and the Life Safety and Asset Protection Standards
· Manage or direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
· Security certification
· CCure or other security system certification
· Knowledge of CCTV Systems
· An understanding of Enterprise IT Systems
· 8 years of demonstrable experience in managing complex access and monitoring operations in a fast-paced culture while complying with budgets and standards
· 2 years security system administration
· Must be technologically savvy with strong analytical skills
· Strong negotiation skills and the ability to get results through formal channels and informal networking
· Project management and planning
· Oversee teams of system design, implementation and support
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.