Sr Guidewire Configuration- Policy
Description de l'offre
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology . Working in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients .
WORK YOU'LL DO :
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities.
· Work with Guidewire Development Managers and Business analysts to generate the required Guidewire configuration documents artifacts.
· Participate in sprint planning sessions, manage the user stories and tasks assigned to the team
· Propose configuration solutions and estimate effort story points required for user story
· Review Configure business rules using Gosu scripting language, GW Configuration Development Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Product Model development .
· Review modify existing typelists drop downs or create new typelists drop downs
· Low level review of the developed Gosu codes
· Configure operational parameters, such as roles and permissions, user attributes, and regions Validate that the agreed upon GOSU coding standards are been followed by configuration developers
· Work with Configuration developers to validate the unit testing performed
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· You must have experience with GuideWire PolicyCenter, Commercial Insurance, Guidewire PolicyCenter Configuration and Agile Team Practices.
· Review Configure business rules using Gosu scripting language.
· Validate that the agreed upon GOSU coding standards are been followed by configuration developers
Professional Skills Qualifications:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting; either military or civilian
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across industries, local and global clients
· Performance Achievement and Career Mentorship – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
À propos de Accenture
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.