Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are expanding our team, so looking for Splunk Analysts and Consultants to design and build enterprise Operational applications following the SDLC and Agile and or /Waterfall methodology. This role will require developing and building quality operational platforms and frameworks to allow consistent, traceable operational management of application and infrastructure components across Non-Prod and Production environments.
· A full stack engineer developing and delivering solutions from design through the delivery.
· Build, Develop and support operational capability to provision environments.
· Installation/configuration/management of Splunk application in a secure deployment
· Integrate platform with various other toolsets to bring in data and then setup necessary KPIs, dashboards etc.
· Ability to create correlations across multiple different toolsets, and define rules required to be able to dynamically update alerting thresholds based on past data.
· Ability to create dashboards, and creatively visualise data being integrated.
· Ability to create automated remediation capabilities (e.g., patch and manage Windows and Linux (RHEL/CentOS) operating systems).
· Troubleshoot dev, test and production environment events/issues, including cloud infrastructure and application components
· Python development and administrating Splunk in Windows or Linux environment
· At least 12 months scripting experience using Splunk At least 12 months development experience including python scripting or any development language
· At least 3 years operations or infrastructure experience
· Knowledge of REST Web Services, XML and JSON
· Deployed Splunk and/or other Operational monitoring tools
· Familiarity with RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
· Network experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, Load Balancers, DNS, IP and firewall configuration is a plus.
· Experience with orchestration/provisioning with Chef/Puppet and Jenkins is a plus.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.